It’s always tough planning a photo session; at least it seems so! I hate planning a session for my family because even though I do this for a living, I still need guidance.
- View my work. If you don’t like my work, I’m not the photographer for you! Take your time study the images. Think about what you want from your session.
- If you think we are a great match, get in touch – email me at burmanphotography[at]gmail.com. We will discuss exactly what you are looking for in a session, pricing, and availability. This is also a good time to ask any questions you may have.
- We’ve decided we are a good match and you want to book. A deposit MUST be paid to secure your date. The deposit and payment plan differs per session type. Normally 10% down, but for weddings it will be 20% deposit, followed by payments up until the wedding date.
- As your session approaches, we will discuss location and what to wear. I will send a confirmation email within 48 hours of your session to confirm.
- On your session day, be sure to arrive on time. Late session will be rescheduled.
- After the session, I try to get sneak peek up and posted to Facebook within a few hours but sometimes it might take 1-2 days. Please be patient!
- Once you have your photos in hand , they are yours to download and print. All information regarding galleries is sent in my final email.
I try to make the entire process as easy and stress free as possible. Feel free to ask questions! I am here to make things easy and take pretty pictures.